Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of School



Yesterday, was the first day of school. They were all so excited! I didn't even get a picture of Cade and Kayla at school cuz they were off so fast. I was lucky to get one picture of them all. Middle School is going to be quite a different experience for us, especially since she is a girl I think. Accessories is a big thing now. Just this morning I was informed that all her hair pieces are too girly anb young looking. Also if I do style her hair at all it has to be a certain way. Some of the hair dos are too kiddish, so Kayla says. Our little girl, doesn't seem so little any more.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Kayla, don't grow up:) We know it must happen though. Best of luck to all in this new school year!

The Minnesota Preators said...

Can't believe you have started school...we still have about 4 weeks left of summer! Best of luck to all the kids!

The Schaefer's said...

I'm going through the same thing with Hannah. We found a place in Ashley Park called Charming Charlie. It's GREAT for all the "grown-up" accessories; and pretty inexpensively priced, too. Good luck :c)

lonnyanddeanne said...

How fun! I used to love the first day of school as a kid! It sounds like you guys had a fun summer and great 4th of July. We still miss you all!

Grandma D said...

How fun for you all to be starting a new adventure this year. Have a great year! And Matt and Shelyse are home alone with Devin - that is also a new adventure!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I don't have any girls....yet! It scares me too much! They all look so cute and eager to learn, question is how long will it last? Miss all of you!

Steve D. said...

School started early.

Shar Chavira said...

LOL!!! Note to Shelyse...just watch Hannah Montana for all approved clothes and hairdo's...stay within that and you're safe! LOL! too funny! Happy first day of school!

shereesa said...

So sad, but really Kayla was never a kid, wasn't she the one to ask for clothes and a camera at 4! I remember when I hit that point all of a sudden I realized I was the only girl wearing ruffly socks...so embarrassing! Wish Kayla luck in middle school