Thanks to our Brother in law Brandon Kayla, Caden and I went to the ball game on Thursday night. Sorry you couldn't make it Brandon. We had a great time. The Hawks won too. Kayla and Caden really got in to all the chanting and screaming. Their usual bed time was at 8pm so it was a long night for Cade. This clip will show you what I mean. Thanks again Brandon!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Atlanta hawks game
Posted by Denisondays at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just found your blog via Shay's...YEAH!! Looks like you guys had fun.
He is so funny! I'll never forget when we had to drive Cad home from shantelles one night. Our only job was to make sure he didn't go to sleep. Me, Tanner, and Steve were all yelling, blasting music, and rolled all the windows down in the freezing cold, but somehow he managed to fall asleep anyway. Man I only wish I could sleep that deep!
brandon is bummed he missed it! But i'm so glad u all got to go!! Tanner can't wait to go there! We miss u!!
Post a Comment