Devin is taking his first steps.
This week he has been walking more and more each day.
He has been so proud of himself.
Every time he learns something new he claps and laughs and laughs.
It is so cute.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Devin's Starting to Walk
Posted by Denisondays at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow! he's really taking off - how cute that he is clapping at the same time. Very coordinated little boy! :)
Great job little fella! Now just ask your dad to stop mixing that cheap American beer in your cereal and you'll be able to walk in a straight line!
I seriously started crying when I saw this! I hate missing everything! Your baby is so big!!!! :( But he is a doll! Look at him go!
I can't stop laughing that he has to clap between steps. He is so cute
Post a Comment