Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat




Yesterday we had our ward Trunk or Treat and we all had a GREAT time!! It started with a Chili cook off then we all went Trunk or treating in the church parking lot. Caden dressed up as Captain Hook, Mikayla was a witch, but forgot her hat at home, Jaxon was Spiderman, and Devin was the spider that bit Spiderman. Matt and I were poor sports, but we will dress up next time. Thanks Leanne for the pictures!

6 comments:

Shar Chavira said...

CUTEST IDEA EVER! The spider that bit spiderman!!! SO CUTE! All you kids look adorable! I'm so sad you are so far away. LOVE YOU!

Johnson said...

We are doing Jumpin' jellybeans tomorrow at 1:15. (tuesday) We would love to have you join us!

shannabanana319 said...

that is awesome!! you all look great!! can't wait to see what you look like on halloween!! luv ya!!

shereesa said...

Devin is so cute!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Johnson said...

I hope everything went well this weekend. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I wanted to write and let you know that we are having a girls' ngith out tomorrow at La Parilla in Newnan at 7:30.

Shar Chavira said...

update! update!!!!!