Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School


The kids were so excited to start school today. They all had a great day and enjoyed every minute. Mom and Dad enjoyed the peace and quiet for a change. Haa
Jaxon also enjoyed his first day of Preschool hard to believe our little boy is going to school. Devin likes the extra attention he gets from Mom.

6 comments:

herb said...

With all that peace and quiet you can have Matt start working on his honey-do list! If he's already finished he can always welcome to come over to my house and cut our grass.

PS: Aren't you gonna introduce us to your new ride? That thing looks smokin' hot!

herb said...

Sorry about that, I must have missed that post!

Grandma D said...

Cool lookin' ride. I want one!!!!!

Shar Chavira said...

Kayla...you are looking stylish in your new school digs! I WANT A GOLF CART!!! I SO SO SO NEED to get out there!!!

shereesa said...

Alright this is really me, not steve the imposter! I love the story about the cookie dough, but I'm with ya caden...where was the cookie dough?!!

Kelly said...

You have a cute blog, I like the part you have for the kids quotes! Bring those great ideas to activity days, we're gonna need them!